Saturday, June 21, 2014
The Forks, Winnipeg
Celebrations and programming begin at 12:00 p.m.
LIVE concert begins at 8:00 p.m.
If you’re in or around Winnipeg, we invite you as well as your friends and family to join us for the celebration. Don’t worry about buying tickets – this event is absolutely FREE!
Events include a variety of family-friendly activities suitable for all ages. Don’t forget you lawn chair or blanket if you feel like having your own seat.
Celebratory activities include:
• Artisans Village
• Music and dance performances
• Traditional demonstrations
• LIVE art installations
• Food – both traditional and non-traditional
• Children’s activities
• Competition Pow Wow brought to you by Manito Ahbee Festival
• Skate Board Park & Competition brought to you by Rhythm 104.7 FM